Wednesday, May 7, 2014











In just 6 days, 17 hours, Don and I will be heading out on the open road for our
"Run For The Wall"  
After a year of planning I am excited and scared. We just had the final planning meeting with the photographer. I think Ron is as excited as I am.  Now to find a publisher that will feel and share our enthusiasm.  I hope you will follow us along the route via our blog. Should be an adventure. 

I left home to Run For The Wall
I rode my bike, but I was standing tall.
I shed so many tears; there was still a deep well Crying for those who died, my brothers who fell.

I’m riding my motorcycle to try to make you understand Some of my brothers remain in that alien land.
I’m yelling with anguish for those with no voice Left behind, with no freedom of choice.

My heart, My soul, will forever roam
Until I know my brothers have been brought home.

Written by a Rainelle Student in 1999 

No comments:

Post a Comment