Monday, August 4, 2014

Photo Selection

Today I begin in earnest the photo selection for the book, Riding for the Wall. Trying to select approximately 300 photos from the nearly 10,000 taken is very difficult. While reviewing the photos the emotions are returning. What an incredible journey. I am so thankful to have shared it with the good folks from #runforthewall. I can't wait for next year. I look forward to the publishing of this book. My hope is to raise awareness for the veterans that have helped and do help to keep American free and the sacrifices that have been made.

So here's a sneak peak at one of my favorites. I thought it captured a lot of the emotion of being on some of American's most hallowed ground and a being there with the riders that travelled thousands of miles to pay their respect.

Stay tuned for more favorites if I can see through the new tears I am shedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment