Friday, May 9, 2014

It's Tuesday so we must be in Chattanooga

Sat down and made a list of what day we will be staying where. I can see it now, "it must be Sunday  so we must be in Louisiana, hahahaha. Kidding aside, after four or five days I will forget what day it is and where we are. I am hoping this will help. I might need to laminate it tape it to the windshield of the bike. Oh wait, like Don would ever let me put tape on his precious baby. 

We are going to start packing today. We are allowing ourselves one change of clothes so one to wear and one to wash. Yikes, that doesn't seem like enough. I might have to rethink that one. And only two pair of shoes, yeah right. I will at least need my riding boots, pair of flip-flops and a pair of Converse. That might get me through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment